If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS BEING MOVED TO PHPBB3. SO THE FORUM WILL HAVE A NEW URL! MORE INFO SOON!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Steve
Seek for moderators I_vote_lcapSeek for moderators I_voting_barSeek for moderators I_vote_rcap 
Painkillerz
Seek for moderators I_vote_lcapSeek for moderators I_voting_barSeek for moderators I_vote_rcap 
capperbb
kevintjeow
xXRuSshXx
tw
Amplifier
ChrisCopy
Djstreams
technodreng
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 am
Latest topics
» Summertunez - Nå sommarn er her igjen
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am by nickonemusic

» Summertunez - Stop Loving You
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm by NewTune

» Crapman - Uh lalala
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm by danygee

» Kate Lesing - 4 ever and 1 night
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am by lauzo

» Master blaster - everywhere
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am by lauzo

» super midi pack :)
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm by djclaus

» Cascada - ready for love
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm by gungbaster

» Kate Lesing - Dark Dark Heart
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm by bassraizer

» Double Inc - The last unicorn
Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm by bassraizer

Seek for moderators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Admin
Steve

Seek for moderators Empty
PostSubject: Seek for moderators   Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey all!

Once the forum hits 35 members, there'll be a search for 2 new moderators.

The requirements of being a Moderator is following:

You'll have to be active at the forum, and have a unique number of posts, at alteast 6 per day.

You must be willing to help people when they need it.

You must read the rules (Yes, i am sorry, but you have to, to be ensured that you're capale of being a Moderator)

If someone is crossing the rules, you have to punish them (depends on what they've done) NO MATTER WHAT. Even if you'r each others best friend. If you don't punish, or warn someone because you've got soft knees, you'll be dispatched as Moderator imeddiately.

You have to post a reply to this topic if you're interrested, and post why you want to be a Moderator.

Do NOT ask be privately on MSN, SMS, Skype™, or whatelse there should be. that will result in a NO, no matter what.

The forum is growing slowly, and has a average new member count, at 2-3 a day. So i ask you to tell your friends about this forum.

Reffering other people to the forum, will give you 2 rank up.

Once the Rank, and Points system is fixed, you'll be able to spend the points, to get a rank, and once you reach X* number of Rank, you'll be promoted as a Moderator.

* You can read more about the points & Rank system [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

YOU MUST KNOW ENGLISH!
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
xXRuSshXx
xXRuSshXx

Seek for moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seek for moderators   Seek for moderators I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Hello Steve
I Want to be a Moderator....
I Will help you and the other Moderators to help others People with there Problems....
WHY you pick me?
Iam trusty and sure with what I do....
I am really friendly and im ready to help everybody....
I realy active at this forum and i Love To work in a Team.
I can also be very funny xD
But One exception my English are not the best...Sorry for that.

Many Greez
RuSsh

Back to top Go down

Seek for moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements (Respondable)-
Jump to: