If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS BEING MOVED TO PHPBB3. SO THE FORUM WILL HAVE A NEW URL! MORE INFO SOON!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Steve
Check this one out! :D I_vote_lcapCheck this one out! :D I_voting_barCheck this one out! :D I_vote_rcap 
Painkillerz
Check this one out! :D I_vote_lcapCheck this one out! :D I_voting_barCheck this one out! :D I_vote_rcap 
capperbb
kevintjeow
xXRuSshXx
tw
Amplifier
ChrisCopy
Djstreams
technodreng
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 am
Latest topics
» Summertunez - Nå sommarn er her igjen
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am by nickonemusic

» Summertunez - Stop Loving You
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm by NewTune

» Crapman - Uh lalala
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm by danygee

» Kate Lesing - 4 ever and 1 night
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am by lauzo

» Master blaster - everywhere
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am by lauzo

» super midi pack :)
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm by djclaus

» Cascada - ready for love
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm by gungbaster

» Kate Lesing - Dark Dark Heart
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm by bassraizer

» Double Inc - The last unicorn
Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm by bassraizer

Check this one out! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Admin
Steve

Check this one out! :D Empty
PostSubject: Check this one out! :D   Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

First, i don't know what's the most interessting about this video. The actual 3DS, or the tits that this nice lady has Very Happy
If they came in 3D aswell, i would be pleased.

Well, back to the point. Who is thinking of buying this one? (Not her, she's mine!)
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
Painkillerz
Average dude
Painkillerz

PostSubject: Re: Check this one out! :D   Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:56 pm

looks cool not something i would buy though... mostly because i don't play gameboy anymore Smile to small of a screen ^^
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: Check this one out! :D   Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Well, i love handhelds Smile It's something that every game lover shall own Smile Well, to be hornest, 90% of the reason why i wanna buy this, is to play the upcoming Pokémon Black/White on it, in 3D Embarassed. You gotta love those games!
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
tw
tw

PostSubject: Re: Check this one out! :D   Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:44 pm

Steve wrote:
Well, i love handhelds Smile It's something that every game lover shall own Smile Well, to be hornest, 90% of the reason why i wanna buy this, is to play the upcoming Pokémon Black/White on it, in 3D Embarassed. You gotta love those games!

I second that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.timewaster.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this one out! :D   Check this one out! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this one out! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Other electronics-
Jump to: