If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS BEING MOVED TO PHPBB3. SO THE FORUM WILL HAVE A NEW URL! MORE INFO SOON!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Steve
How to install Windows 7™ I_vote_lcapHow to install Windows 7™ I_voting_barHow to install Windows 7™ I_vote_rcap 
Painkillerz
How to install Windows 7™ I_vote_lcapHow to install Windows 7™ I_voting_barHow to install Windows 7™ I_vote_rcap 
capperbb
kevintjeow
xXRuSshXx
tw
Amplifier
ChrisCopy
Djstreams
technodreng
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 am
Latest topics
» Summertunez - Nå sommarn er her igjen
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am by nickonemusic

» Summertunez - Stop Loving You
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm by NewTune

» Crapman - Uh lalala
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm by danygee

» Kate Lesing - 4 ever and 1 night
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am by lauzo

» Master blaster - everywhere
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am by lauzo

» super midi pack :)
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm by djclaus

» Cascada - ready for love
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm by gungbaster

» Kate Lesing - Dark Dark Heart
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm by bassraizer

» Double Inc - The last unicorn
How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm by bassraizer

How to install Windows 7™

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve
Admin
Steve

How to install Windows 7™ Empty
PostSubject: How to install Windows 7™   How to install Windows 7™ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Step 1

Back Up Your Important Information

In most of todays computers we are dealing with hard drive that have capacities of over 1TB of information. If you've been using your computer for a while now you probably have a lot of information, pictures and/or documents that you do not want to lose. So before you even put in the Windows 7 install disk, back up your data. You can either purchase a new hard drive to start fresh, install WIndows 7, then connect your old hard drive and simply transfer over files. If you're a penny pincher and decide to stick with your old hard drive, them you should either back up on DVD disks or set up a new partition. Be sure to grab all the information in C:\Users as well as C:\Downloads as this is probably where all your data is located.

An easy solution to back up your data is to purchase a portable usb external hard drive. They are cheap, small and convenient hard drives that vary in sizes. Check out the resource box below for a few.

Step 2

Install Windows 7
Start Installing Windows 7

Microsoft Windows has made the installation a lot more simple and toned down than previous versions of Windows. Users who have a multiple monitor set up can even continue using their computer while the install goes on (until the first required reboot). However, if you're on a single display, then you might want to go watch some tv or grab some food. The install process takes about 30 minutes to an hour. Simply place the CD/DVD in the computer and click the "Install Now" button. When the next screen appears click the "Custom Install" button and wait.

Step 3

Windows 7 Log In Install
Complete the Installation of Windows 7

When the install process is winding down your will come to a few prompts before you're able to log in. The first will ask you for a user name and a computer name. You should try to give your computer a name like, "My Computer" or "Johns Computer" instead of just "PC". One thing to note is that your computer name and user name can not be the same. You will also be asked to provide a password for your account, however, you can skip this if you prefer to not have a password. The last bit of information the Windows 7 install process will ask for is the activation key (which should be located on the software box) which you can skip again. You are allowed 30 days before Windows 7 will 'force' you to enter it in.
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com

How to install Windows 7™
Page 1 of 1