If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS BEING MOVED TO PHPBB3. SO THE FORUM WILL HAVE A NEW URL! MORE INFO SOON!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Steve
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_vote_lcapHow To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_voting_barHow To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_vote_rcap 
Painkillerz
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_vote_lcapHow To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_voting_barHow To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_vote_rcap 
capperbb
kevintjeow
xXRuSshXx
tw
Amplifier
ChrisCopy
Djstreams
technodreng
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 am
Latest topics
» Summertunez - Nå sommarn er her igjen
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am by nickonemusic

» Summertunez - Stop Loving You
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm by NewTune

» Crapman - Uh lalala
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm by danygee

» Kate Lesing - 4 ever and 1 night
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am by lauzo

» Master blaster - everywhere
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am by lauzo

» super midi pack :)
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm by djclaus

» Cascada - ready for love
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm by gungbaster

» Kate Lesing - Dark Dark Heart
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm by bassraizer

» Double Inc - The last unicorn
How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm by bassraizer

How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Admin
Steve

How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) Empty
PostSubject: How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)   How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

I. Before You Begin
1. Make sure that you have the HTC Sync program on your computer and it is able to see your Tattoo.

2. This gives you root access and also changes your bootloader and recovery so that when ROMs come out you can flash them.

II. Make a Goldcard
1. Follow our How To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] procedure, then once you are done come back to this procedure and continue.

2. Put the Goldcard into the phone.

III. Download the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Use It
1. Download the rooting app and save it to your computer.

Tattoo Rooting App (w/ Amon Ra’s Recovery Image)

2. Once it is saved to your computer, extract it and then copy the rtattoo folder to your C: directory (not in any folders, so that the path is C:\rtattoo when you are done).

3. On your phone, goto Settings > Applications > Development and make sure USB Debugging is Checked On.

4. Plug you phone into the computer.

5. On your computer, click My Computer > C: > rtattoo then double click RootTattoo.

6. Wait for it to finish completely (do NOT touch anything while it is working). Once done, you are all set! You have root access and a custom recovery image if you want to flash a ROM, enjoy!

NOW you can flash custom ROMs!
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
kevintjeow
kevintjeow

PostSubject: Re: How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)   How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:18 pm

u know a little bit to much about these things huh?XD
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)   How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Well,, shhhhh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
kevintjeow
kevintjeow

PostSubject: Re: How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)   How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am

hahah xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)   How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Root The HTC Tattoo (Or any other Android™ cell)
Page 1 of 1