If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
If you wanna view Links, Pictures, and guides, please log in. If you do not have an account, please take your time to register. If you do not wish to register at this site, please leave the web page.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
THE FORUM IS BEING MOVED TO PHPBB3. SO THE FORUM WILL HAVE A NEW URL! MORE INFO SOON!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Steve
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_vote_lcapHow to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_voting_barHow to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_vote_rcap 
Painkillerz
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_vote_lcapHow to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_voting_barHow to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_vote_rcap 
capperbb
kevintjeow
xXRuSshXx
tw
Amplifier
ChrisCopy
Djstreams
technodreng
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Tue May 16, 2023 8:38 am
Latest topics
» Summertunez - Nå sommarn er her igjen
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:53 am by nickonemusic

» Summertunez - Stop Loving You
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm by NewTune

» Crapman - Uh lalala
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm by danygee

» Kate Lesing - 4 ever and 1 night
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am by lauzo

» Master blaster - everywhere
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:24 am by lauzo

» super midi pack :)
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:32 pm by djclaus

» Cascada - ready for love
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm by gungbaster

» Kate Lesing - Dark Dark Heart
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 pm by bassraizer

» Double Inc - The last unicorn
How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:33 pm by bassraizer

How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve
Admin
Steve

How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac Empty
PostSubject: How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac   How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Step 1

Remove all unused shortcuts and icons. Right click the desktop and go to "Arrange icons by" and uncheck “Show desktop icons”. You should now have a completely clean desktop. Don’t be afraid. You can still access the My Computer, My Documents, and Recycle Bin standbys from Windows Explorer.

Step 2

Install RKLauncher . RKLauncher (also called RKDock) is a free Windows version of the animated Mac taskbar, or “dock.” You can download it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. RKLauncher comes with a pretty cool theme. If you want to make your dock look exactly like a Mac though, try RealDock for RKLaucher, a great clone of the Mac Dock appearance. RKLauncher's official build hasn’t been updated lately, so if you would like something more up-to-date, grab a nightly build from Aqua-Soft. The farther down you go, the newer the build. Another good dock program is ObjectDock by Stardock, you can skin it to be anything you want and it does the animations and everything.

Step 3

Hide the taskbar. It doesn't make sense to have both RKDock and the Windows taskbar. Right click a blank space in RKDock, go to the settings tab, select behavior then on the box with check marks select “Hide the Windows Taskbar,” and hit OK. This makes the taskbar disappear. You can also just move the taskbar to the front of the screen.

Step 4

Add Widgets. Widgets are desktop toys to entertain and to inform. Think of them like things you’d put on a real desk: a picture frame, a newspaper to a dancing hula girl! But they’re on your PC desktop, not your real desk. You’ll get it once you see it. They could be a fun addition to your boring computer. Download free widgets from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You'll download a widget machine called Yahoo! Widget Engine, which comes with widgets like a picture frame, analog clock, calendar, and weather display. You can get more widgets like RSS news feeds and a dancing hula girl from the widgets gallery. Yahoo! has also released an engine that can help you make your own widgets and is available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Kludget Engine is also an option for running widgets. It allows you to run Apple's Dashboard widgets on Windows and Linux. It is free and open sourced. Available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 5

Get Safari for Windows Just Get the new Safari 5, for Windows [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or get Firefox [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You can skin Firefox to look like Safari.

Step 6

Change your wallpaper to look like Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard. Or you can get a high resolution wallpaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which won't make your computer mimic a mac desktop but will add a sense of style and a unique touch.

Step 7

Install Expose from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. With this program you can set your Windows to spread out at the stroke of a key! A free download!

Step 8

Get cdEjectLoad. This small application lets you eject or insert the cd/dvd tray with a push of a key, similar to the Mac feature (which uses the special Eject key of a Mac keyboard). It even has the same visual feedback as the Mac.

Step 9

Move your buttons. ShellWM is a “titlebar-only” shell replacer. It lets you have the maximize, minimize and close buttons on the left for free. You’ll want to download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] theme.

Step 10

Change your mouse pointers. For the full effect, download a new set of mouse pointers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Save these to your computer (preferably in C:\WINDOWS\Cursors). It may be a good idea to make a folder within this for easier setup.) To setup these cursors, choose Mouse from the Control Panel, click the Pointers tab, and set your new pointers appropriately. For a the best OS pointer, use FLyakiteOS. If you don't feel like changing cursors manually, you can install them all with a simple [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Step 11

Get KeyVolume: Adjust Volume with Visual Cue Quickly (Shortcuts) Try the app [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. This will allow you to adjust your volume with keyboard shortcuts. This app makes volume adjustments look just like on a Mac. If you don't have a keyboard with volume controls you should give it a try. The latest version lets you customize the hotkeys.

Step 12

Keep trying, tweaking and playing. Try customizing all of the applications you downloaded.

Last edited by Steve on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
xXRuSshXx
xXRuSshXx

PostSubject: Re: How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac   How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 pm

You have it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steve
Admin
Steve

PostSubject: Re: How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac   How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:30 pm

I have what too Smile ? The Mac™️ Look?
Back to top Go down
https://letsdiscuss.iftopic.com
tw
tw

PostSubject: Re: How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac   How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Why should i buy Windows 7 to have a Mac theme? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.timewaster.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac   How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make Windows 7/Vista Look like Mac
Page 1 of 1